EI SUMMER PROMOTION
June- August 2014
As we move into the last three months of this business year, we are planning for the new business year starting in September 1, 2014 to be a fantastic year for Executives International!! In order for tremendous growth to occur, we have to expand our Organizations, so in order to get a “running go” for the new business year, we have in place a PhonePlan Challenge for the months of June-August, 2014.
To expand our Organizations, we have to bring new IBOs into the Group. To sponsor new IBOs, we have to show the Plan on a very consistent basis. However, to show the Plan, we have to make qualifying contacts. Thanks to the efforts of Mark Kasten and Mike Delgado, we have in place a PhonePlan for our smart phones that can qualify, or disqualify, prospects as true potential IBOs in a 4 1/2 minute time frame. As such, we are launching the “PhonePlan Challenge” for the months of June-August, 2014.
1. Show the PhonePlan to a prospect 20 times per month (or 60 times over the June-August time frame) and submit the Challenge Form to your upline Platinum and Payne & Payne. In addition, need to do the 50/150 PV volume each month;
2. If new IBO starting in July 2014, 20 PhonePlans in months of July & August or 40 PhonePlans total July-August plus 50/150 PV volume each month;
3. If new lBO starting in August 2014, 20 PhonePlans in August plus 50/150 PV volume.
For those qualifying, we will have a celebration of “Winners” in Nashville, TN on September 26-28, 2014.
If you plan to qualify and join us in Nashville, start making plans to be off from work on Friday, September 26. We will be getting to you very soon the schedule of fun activities we have planned in Nashville.
Check with your upline Platinum for info on downloading the PhonePlan to your smart phone, how to use the PhonePlan online, and ideas of how to use the PhonePlan with prospects.
HOPE TO SEE ALL OF YOU IN NASHVILLE, TN ON SEPTEMBER 26-28, 2014!!!
|Unauthorized Retail Selling|
|Dear Platinum and above Leader:
In March, we communicated to you about unauthorized product sales on retail sites like Ebay and Amazon. At that time, we sought your assistance in communicating to downline IBOs that selling products on these sites, or providing product for others to sell, violated the IBO Rules of Conduct (Rule 4.5) and would not be tolerated.
We would love to be able to share with you today that unauthorized online product sales are no longer an issue, but unfortunately, the problem still exists. We continue to take measures to identify and sanction IBOs who are selling products on these sites. In fact, this year more than 200 IBOs have been sanctioned and 1500 product auctions have been removed, but our efforts have not been enough to stop the unauthorized sale of product.
Because you are a business leader, we are once again seeking your assistance in educating downline IBOs that selling products through unauthorized retail web sites (or providing products for others to sell) not only violates the IBO Rules of Conduct, but damages the businesses of fellow IBOs and affects the reputation of IBOs and Amway.
Amway and the IBOAI hear from IBOs on a daily basis who are affected by unauthorized online sales – IBOs who have spent the time and effort servicing their customers and teaching them about the features and benefits of Amway products only to lose them to someone who undermines their efforts by selling products online. Here are some quotes from Amway IBOs:
“We are losing our business and credibility thanks to the people violating the rules.”
“These people are taking customers from IBOs and I lost a sale because of them.”
“This is a major concern as I have already lost a customer.”
“I just lost a customer and money. If this continues, I will lose hope.”
Purchasing from unauthorized retail web sites is also bad for customers:
Your support is needed in communicating to downline IBOs that selling products on Ebay and Amazon, or supplying products for others to sell, is damaging to EVERYONE and will not be tolerated.
Working in partnership, we can be successful in curbing this problem.
Director, Global Business Conduct & Rules
PETE AND REPEAT
Most of us have probably heard the little “ditty” that goes this way – “Pete and repeat sat on a log, Pete fell off, who was left”? Since it was repeat that was left, the ditty repeats itself. Well, as we move into 2012, that ditty applies to our dreams and goals.
Hopefully, 2011 was a good year for everyone! But if it were or were not, 2011 is over and it is time to look to the new year of 2012. Since we cannot do anything about 2011, it is time to set/reset, focus/refocus, and plan/replan for our dreams and goals!! The Business continues to growand succeed, so it is up to us to “get in the game and make it happen for us”!
At the end of December 2011, hopefully ya’ll sat down and reviewed what you did or did not do properly in 2011, what changes need to happen in 2012, and the degree of commitment you are willing to make to accomplish your dreams and goals.
The “Dream” is the why you are building the business (retirement, new home, new car, new boat, new wardrobe, education for your children, travel, etc.) and the “Goal” is the level in the business you need to reach to make the “Dream” a reality. As we move into 2012, we need to redefine our Dream and get excited about it, get pictures of the Dream and keep on our bathroom mirror, go see and “touch” the Dream at least once/month, and have your Dream Cards that you read 3 times/day, These steps sound simple but are essential and controllable as we move into 2012.
Now for the “Goal”. For a goal to be a goal, it must be:
- Written down
- Must have a starting time;
- Must have an ending time;
- Must have “check points” along the journey;
- Must be selfish (has to be for you – cannot do for someone else);
- Must be realistic based on the time/effort you are willing to devote to it.
You can “set goals” (essential for success) that are long range, medium range, and short range, but you can’t “do” a goal. The only thing you can control (do) in reaching your goals, is your activity, so as we move into 2012, what are the “things” we can control that will make our goals a reality (book reading, audio listening, function attendance, expanding our prospect list, making contacts, showing the plan with follow through, getting new people started, working depth, strategizing with our upline mentors, doing our personal PV, and expanding our customer base)?
Remember, “control what you can control so that what you cannot control, but desire, will come true”! Hope 2012 will be your best year ever!!
1. In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress.
– John Adams
2. If you don’t read the newspaper you are uninformed, if you do read the newspaper you are misinformed.
– Mark Twain
3. Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But then I repeat myself.
– Mark Twain
4. I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle.
– Winston Churchill
5. A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
– George Bernard Shaw
6. A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to his fellow man, which debt he proposes to pay off with your money.
– G. Gordon Liddy
7. Democracy must be something more than two wolves and a sheep voting on what to have for dinner.
– James Bovard, Civil Libertarian (1994)
8. Foreign aid might be defined as a transfer of money from poor people in rich countries to rich people in poor countries.
– Douglas Casey, Classmate of Bill Clinton at Georgetown University
9. Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.
– P.J. O’Rourke, Civil Libertarian
10. Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else.
– Frederic Bastiat, French economist (1801-1850)
11. Government’s view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.
– Ronald Reagan (1986)
12. I don’t make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts.
– Will Rogers
13. If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it costs when it’s free!
– P.J. O’Rourke
14. In general, the art of government consists of taking as much money as possible from one party of the citizens to give to the other.
– Voltaire (1764)
15. Just because you do not take an interest in politics doesn’t mean politics won’t take an interest in you!
– Pericles (430 B..C.)
16. No man’s life, liberty, or property is safe while the legislature is in session..
– Mark Twain (1866)
17. Talk is cheap…except when Congress does it.
18. The government is like a baby’s alimentary canal, with a happy appetite at one end and no responsibility at the other.
– Ronald Reagan
19. The inherent vice of capitalism is the unequal sharing of the blessings. The inherent blessing of socialism is the equal sharing of misery.
– Winston Churchill
20. The only difference between a tax man and a taxidermist is that the taxidermist leaves the skin.
– Mark Twain
21. The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to fill the world with fools.
– Herbert Spencer, English Philosopher (1820-1903)
22. There is no distinctly Native American criminal class…save Congress.
– Mark Twain
23. What this country needs are more unemployed politicians.
– Edward Langley, Artist (1928-1995)
24. A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
– Thomas Jefferson
25. We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office.