EI SUMMER PROMOTION
June- August 2014
As we move into the last three months of this business year, we are planning for the new business year starting in September 1, 2014 to be a fantastic year for Executives International!! In order for tremendous growth to occur, we have to expand our Organizations, so in order to get a “running go” for the new business year, we have in place a PhonePlan Challenge for the months of June-August, 2014.
To expand our Organizations, we have to bring new IBOs into the Group. To sponsor new IBOs, we have to show the Plan on a very consistent basis. However, to show the Plan, we have to make qualifying contacts. Thanks to the efforts of Mark Kasten and Mike Delgado, we have in place a PhonePlan for our smart phones that can qualify, or disqualify, prospects as true potential IBOs in a 4 1/2 minute time frame. As such, we are launching the “PhonePlan Challenge” for the months of June-August, 2014.
1. Show the PhonePlan to a prospect 20 times per month (or 60 times over the June-August time frame) and submit the Challenge Form to your upline Platinum and Payne & Payne. In addition, need to do the 50/150 PV volume each month;
2. If new IBO starting in July 2014, 20 PhonePlans in months of July & August or 40 PhonePlans total July-August plus 50/150 PV volume each month;
3. If new lBO starting in August 2014, 20 PhonePlans in August plus 50/150 PV volume.
For those qualifying, we will have a celebration of “Winners” in Nashville, TN on September 26-28, 2014.
If you plan to qualify and join us in Nashville, start making plans to be off from work on Friday, September 26. We will be getting to you very soon the schedule of fun activities we have planned in Nashville.
Check with your upline Platinum for info on downloading the PhonePlan to your smart phone, how to use the PhonePlan online, and ideas of how to use the PhonePlan with prospects.
HOPE TO SEE ALL OF YOU IN NASHVILLE, TN ON SEPTEMBER 26-28, 2014!!!
|Unauthorized Retail Selling|
|Dear Platinum and above Leader:
In March, we communicated to you about unauthorized product sales on retail sites like Ebay and Amazon. At that time, we sought your assistance in communicating to downline IBOs that selling products on these sites, or providing product for others to sell, violated the IBO Rules of Conduct (Rule 4.5) and would not be tolerated.
We would love to be able to share with you today that unauthorized online product sales are no longer an issue, but unfortunately, the problem still exists. We continue to take measures to identify and sanction IBOs who are selling products on these sites. In fact, this year more than 200 IBOs have been sanctioned and 1500 product auctions have been removed, but our efforts have not been enough to stop the unauthorized sale of product.
Because you are a business leader, we are once again seeking your assistance in educating downline IBOs that selling products through unauthorized retail web sites (or providing products for others to sell) not only violates the IBO Rules of Conduct, but damages the businesses of fellow IBOs and affects the reputation of IBOs and Amway.
Amway and the IBOAI hear from IBOs on a daily basis who are affected by unauthorized online sales – IBOs who have spent the time and effort servicing their customers and teaching them about the features and benefits of Amway products only to lose them to someone who undermines their efforts by selling products online. Here are some quotes from Amway IBOs:
“We are losing our business and credibility thanks to the people violating the rules.”
“These people are taking customers from IBOs and I lost a sale because of them.”
“This is a major concern as I have already lost a customer.”
“I just lost a customer and money. If this continues, I will lose hope.”
Purchasing from unauthorized retail web sites is also bad for customers:
Your support is needed in communicating to downline IBOs that selling products on Ebay and Amazon, or supplying products for others to sell, is damaging to EVERYONE and will not be tolerated.
Working in partnership, we can be successful in curbing this problem.
Director, Global Business Conduct & Rules
Sent from my iPad
To know why to do something is wisdom
To know how to do it is skill
To know when to do it is judgement
To strive to do it best is dedication
To do it for the benefit of others is service
To want to help others is compassion
To do this quietly is humility
To get the job done is achievement
To get others to do all these things is leadership
Twelve Tips for a Positive Attitude
More than 100 years ago, author Robert Louis Stevenson offered the following tips for maintaining a positive attitude. They still apply today.
1. Make up your mind to be happy. Learn to find pleasure in simple things.
2. Make the best of your circumstances. Everyone has problems. The trick is to make laughter outweigh the tears.
3. Don’t take yourself too seriously. Don’t think that somehow you should be protected from misfortunes that befall others.
4. You can’t please everybody. Don’t let criticism worry you.
5. Don’t let your neighbor set your standards. Be yourself.
6. Do the things you enjoy doing, but stay out of debt.
7. Don’t borrow trouble. Imaginary burdens are harder to bear than the actual ones.
8. Hate poisons the soul, so don’t carry grudges. Avoid people who make you unhappy.
9. Have many interests. If you can’t travel, read about new places.
10. Don’t hold post-mortems. Don’t spend your life brooding over sorrows and mistakes.
11. Do what you can for those less fortunate than yourself.
12. Keep busy at something. A busy person never has time to be unhappy.
You can now show the full EiBiz Plan (7.2), on your iPad. Go to the following link:
It will take a few seconds to load all of the slides. Once they are loaded, a left and right ARROW will appear to advance the slides.
11 Commandments for an Enthusiastic Team
1. Help each other be right.
2. Look for new ways to make ideas work – not for reasons they won’t work.
3. If in doubt, check it out! Don’t make negative assumptions.
4. Help each other win.
5. Speak positively.
6. Maintain a positive mental attitude no matter what the circumstances.
7. Act with initiative and courage as if it all depends on you.
8. Do everything with enthusiasm – it is contagious.
9. Whatever you want, give it away – like a smile.
10.Don’t lose faith – never give up!