|Unauthorized Retail Selling|
|Dear Platinum and above Leader:
In March, we communicated to you about unauthorized product sales on retail sites like Ebay and Amazon. At that time, we sought your assistance in communicating to downline IBOs that selling products on these sites, or providing product for others to sell, violated the IBO Rules of Conduct (Rule 4.5) and would not be tolerated.
We would love to be able to share with you today that unauthorized online product sales are no longer an issue, but unfortunately, the problem still exists. We continue to take measures to identify and sanction IBOs who are selling products on these sites. In fact, this year more than 200 IBOs have been sanctioned and 1500 product auctions have been removed, but our efforts have not been enough to stop the unauthorized sale of product.
Because you are a business leader, we are once again seeking your assistance in educating downline IBOs that selling products through unauthorized retail web sites (or providing products for others to sell) not only violates the IBO Rules of Conduct, but damages the businesses of fellow IBOs and affects the reputation of IBOs and Amway.
Amway and the IBOAI hear from IBOs on a daily basis who are affected by unauthorized online sales – IBOs who have spent the time and effort servicing their customers and teaching them about the features and benefits of Amway products only to lose them to someone who undermines their efforts by selling products online. Here are some quotes from Amway IBOs:
“We are losing our business and credibility thanks to the people violating the rules.”
“These people are taking customers from IBOs and I lost a sale because of them.”
“This is a major concern as I have already lost a customer.”
“I just lost a customer and money. If this continues, I will lose hope.”
Purchasing from unauthorized retail web sites is also bad for customers:
Your support is needed in communicating to downline IBOs that selling products on Ebay and Amazon, or supplying products for others to sell, is damaging to EVERYONE and will not be tolerated.
Working in partnership, we can be successful in curbing this problem.
Director, Global Business Conduct & Rules
Sent from my iPad
To know why to do something is wisdom
To know how to do it is skill
To know when to do it is judgement
To strive to do it best is dedication
To do it for the benefit of others is service
To want to help others is compassion
To do this quietly is humility
To get the job done is achievement
To get others to do all these things is leadership
Twelve Tips for a Positive Attitude
More than 100 years ago, author Robert Louis Stevenson offered the following tips for maintaining a positive attitude. They still apply today.
1. Make up your mind to be happy. Learn to find pleasure in simple things.
2. Make the best of your circumstances. Everyone has problems. The trick is to make laughter outweigh the tears.
3. Don’t take yourself too seriously. Don’t think that somehow you should be protected from misfortunes that befall others.
4. You can’t please everybody. Don’t let criticism worry you.
5. Don’t let your neighbor set your standards. Be yourself.
6. Do the things you enjoy doing, but stay out of debt.
7. Don’t borrow trouble. Imaginary burdens are harder to bear than the actual ones.
8. Hate poisons the soul, so don’t carry grudges. Avoid people who make you unhappy.
9. Have many interests. If you can’t travel, read about new places.
10. Don’t hold post-mortems. Don’t spend your life brooding over sorrows and mistakes.
11. Do what you can for those less fortunate than yourself.
12. Keep busy at something. A busy person never has time to be unhappy.
You can now show the full EiBiz Plan (7.2), on your iPad. Go to the following link:
It will take a few seconds to load all of the slides. Once they are loaded, a left and right ARROW will appear to advance the slides.
11 Commandments for an Enthusiastic Team
1. Help each other be right.
2. Look for new ways to make ideas work – not for reasons they won’t work.
3. If in doubt, check it out! Don’t make negative assumptions.
4. Help each other win.
5. Speak positively.
6. Maintain a positive mental attitude no matter what the circumstances.
7. Act with initiative and courage as if it all depends on you.
8. Do everything with enthusiasm – it is contagious.
9. Whatever you want, give it away – like a smile.
10.Don’t lose faith – never give up!
THE BOTTOM LINE
FACE IT. Nobody owes you a living,
What you achieve or fail to achieve in your lifetime
is directly related to what you do
or fail to do.
No one chooses his parents nor childhood
but you can choose your own direction.
But that, too, is relative to each individual.
NOTHING IS CARVED IN STONE.
You can change anything in your life
if you want it badly enough.
Excuses are for losers.
Those who take responsibility for their actions
are the real winners in life.
Winners meet life’s challenges head on,
knowing there are no guarantees,
and give it all they’ve got.
And never think it is too late or too early to begin.
Time plays no favorites
and will pass whether you act or not.
TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR LIFE!
Dare to dream and take risks….
If you aren’t willing to work for your goals,
don’t expect others to.
BELIEVE IN YOURSELF!!