Rooms have become available at the Guntersville State Lodge for the EI BDS on March 7th.
Call (256) 571-5440
|Our EI BDS is scheduled for Saturday, March 7 at Lake Guntersville State Lodge.|
|11 AM – 12:30 PM||1000 Dollar Club Session (for those who qualified at 1000 PV during September 2013 – August 2014 or September 2014 – February 2015.|
|12:30 – 2:00 PM||BREAK|
|2:00 – 6:00 PM||BDS|
|6:00 PM – ???||Dinner|
Advance Order – $15/ticket
Door – $20/ticket
(Order your advance ticket from your upline Platinum)
|1. Have a block of 10 rooms at Hampton Inn in Guntersville. Special price – $99/night (normal price – $139/night). Holding block until February 6. Call 256/582-4176 and let them know you are taking a room from the Benefield Enterprises block to get this special rate.|
|Dress: Business Professional|
|SEE YOU IN GUNTERSVILLE!!|
|Unauthorized Retail Selling|
|Dear Platinum and above Leader:
In March, we communicated to you about unauthorized product sales on retail sites like Ebay and Amazon. At that time, we sought your assistance in communicating to downline IBOs that selling products on these sites, or providing product for others to sell, violated the IBO Rules of Conduct (Rule 4.5) and would not be tolerated.
We would love to be able to share with you today that unauthorized online product sales are no longer an issue, but unfortunately, the problem still exists. We continue to take measures to identify and sanction IBOs who are selling products on these sites. In fact, this year more than 200 IBOs have been sanctioned and 1500 product auctions have been removed, but our efforts have not been enough to stop the unauthorized sale of product.
Because you are a business leader, we are once again seeking your assistance in educating downline IBOs that selling products through unauthorized retail web sites (or providing products for others to sell) not only violates the IBO Rules of Conduct, but damages the businesses of fellow IBOs and affects the reputation of IBOs and Amway.
Amway and the IBOAI hear from IBOs on a daily basis who are affected by unauthorized online sales – IBOs who have spent the time and effort servicing their customers and teaching them about the features and benefits of Amway products only to lose them to someone who undermines their efforts by selling products online. Here are some quotes from Amway IBOs:
“We are losing our business and credibility thanks to the people violating the rules.”
“These people are taking customers from IBOs and I lost a sale because of them.”
“This is a major concern as I have already lost a customer.”
“I just lost a customer and money. If this continues, I will lose hope.”
Purchasing from unauthorized retail web sites is also bad for customers:
Twelve Tips for a Positive Attitude
More than 100 years ago, author Robert Louis Stevenson offered the following tips for maintaining a positive attitude. They still apply today.
1. Make up your mind to be happy. Learn to find pleasure in simple things.
2. Make the best of your circumstances. Everyone has problems. The trick is to make laughter outweigh the tears.
3. Don’t take yourself too seriously. Don’t think that somehow you should be protected from misfortunes that befall others.
4. You can’t please everybody. Don’t let criticism worry you.
5. Don’t let your neighbor set your standards. Be yourself.
6. Do the things you enjoy doing, but stay out of debt.
7. Don’t borrow trouble. Imaginary burdens are harder to bear than the actual ones.
8. Hate poisons the soul, so don’t carry grudges. Avoid people who make you unhappy.
9. Have many interests. If you can’t travel, read about new places.
10. Don’t hold post-mortems. Don’t spend your life brooding over sorrows and mistakes.
11. Do what you can for those less fortunate than yourself.
12. Keep busy at something. A busy person never has time to be unhappy.