Today is October 1, 2018, and we have just completed the first month of the new business year. During September, I am sure most of you reflected on last year’s business. Some had a very good 2017, and some felt 2017 was not as productive as you had planned.
Some advice as we move forward in the new year:
1. If you had a good 2017, smile and be proud of yourself;
2. If 2017 was not great for you, don’t beat yourself up – it is over;
3. Look back over 2017 only as a reference point – things you did well where you can repeat them and things you did not do well where you can avoid/correct them;
4. Spend more time with your “plugged in” and “growing” upline strategizing about your business;
5. Discipline yourself to control the things you can control:
a. Stay in touch with your Dream;
b. Feed your mind with recommended books and audios;
c. Attend every function you qualify to attend;
d. Be a complete user of the products;
e. Meet one new person each day and focus on PHD each month;
f. Start a new “Countdown List” for 2018;
g. Stay HAPPY, DREAMING, and POSITIVE!!
Love Ya, Tom